KOPlayer: The Best Android Emulator For PC – KOPlayer is a typical Android emulator which is available for download for free. Installing this software would enable you to achieve a different kind of gaming experience on the Windows system.
Salient features of the software KOPlayer
- Unlike other available softwares, KOPlayer uses the kernel technology along with x86 architecture enhancing the performance, stability and compatibility.
- The advanced technology used in KOPlayer makes it easier for you to use the large screen smoothly and offers you a significant amount of storage facility.
- Keyboard mapping facility is provided to streamline the controls.
- Recording of game play and sharing of the same is also available.
- The Root access could be enabled or disabled.
- You can even take screenshots and save in the gallery.
- Webcam support is provided along with DPI and adjustable resolutions.
- Most importantly, the RAM and the CPU is customizable.
- DirectX and OpenGL graphics rendering is also possible with KOPlayer.
System requirements for KOPlayer
KOPlayer is a comparatively light weighted application that runs on most of the operating systems. However, there are certain specific requirements that you need to keep in mind while installing the application. These requirements are as follows:
- To install the KOPlayer, you need Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac operating system.
- The PC should have AMD or Intel CPU installed along with a pre-installed Virtualization Technology.
- The application requires a minimum of 512 MB of RAM.
- Another requirement is that of GU OpenGL or DirectX Support.
- A minimum of 3 GB of storage capacity is also essential for the installation and smooth running of the application.
Steps to install and download the KOPlayer
The interesting fact is that the KOPlayer comes with an in-built generic installer. This makes the installation of the application relatively easy and simple.
- The process of installing the KOPlayer begins by first downloading the offline installer which is about 310 MB in size. This you need to do from the official website http://koplayer.com/
- After you download the offline installer, you need to click open the executables.
- This step is followed by the page where you are asked to choose your language.
- Once you have chosen your language, you are required to accept the license agreement.
- Now, that you have selected to agree with the license agreement, you are asked to choose the location for installation.
- The KOPlayer emulator would start installing automatically. Once the installation is over, the Finish icon would flash on the screen which you have to click.
- Once the installation process is over, the application asks you to choose between the two modes. They are the Speed mode and the Compatible mode respectively. Choosing the former enhances the experience. However, in case of performance issues, you have to opt for the Compatible mode. It must be noted that the settings could be changed when you wish to.
- You would now be asked to go through the guide. After this, you can sign in with your Google account.
To end with
Thus, installing the KOPlayer is pretty simple and is one of the handiest applications ever created.