There are many video live streaming apps in the market right now. Periscope is one such app that is designed to give live streaming at a picture perfect quality. It is developed by Twitter Inc and comes with many outstanding features. First, developed to run on IOS platforms, now has the ability to run cross-platform.
This app will let the user broadcast the videos live to anyone. The app offers free live streaming services to its users. It will tell the followers with the help of a notification that a video is being live streamed. The followers can then catch the video live and leave comment or like it.
- Don’t Miss This Post : Best Way To Download And Play 8 Ball Pool
The app also runs on Windows PC and laptop. Though the app is not officially available for PC platforms, you can use it by following certain tricks. The app runs on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac. User can stream the videos live. User can also restrict the videos from being watched by outside users.
If you are wondering how Periscope works on PC/Laptop platforms, then here you go. We are here today to give you complete guide on how to download and install Periscope app for PC/Laptop windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC.
- No.1 Article Written About Whatsapp Related Info.
- Also Checkout Best Way To Install Popular Game Pokemon Go In Android.
Before getting started, know the features of Periscope app
Periscope app Features
- Periscope app allows live streaming of the videos.
- Users can share the videos and receive likes and comments for the same.
- Followers will be notified about the live streaming video through notifications.
- Using the Replay feature, followers can watch the streamed video any several times for free.
Download Periscope for PC/Laptop
Using Periscope app, users can live stream videos through mobile, PC or laptop. It is very easy to download and install Periscope app for PC/Laptop. We have listed out simple steps on how to download the app. Give a read!
How to download Periscope for Windows PC/Laptop
In order to make the mobile app run on PC/Laptop platforms, the system should have an emulator installed in it. There are lots of emulators available in online that are free. One among them is Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a popular and most used emulator that provides a smooth platform for applications to run on PC platforms.
- Get started by installing Bluestacks on your PC/Laptop.
- On successful download and installing of Bluestacks on your PC/Laptop, launch it.
- Now, input ‘Periscope’ in the Bluestacks search bar.
- On successful search, you will see Periscope app in the list.
- Click on the ‘Periscope’ app to start download process.
- After the download of the Periscope app, start the installation process by clicking on install option.
- The installation process will take few minutes.
- After installation you can launch the app and start using it to stream live videos.
Users can start broadcasting the videos from their personal life through Periscope app right from their PC/Laptop. The process to download and install Periscope app is same for 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MAC platforms.
Other Interesting Posts On WebFot: