Download WindRoy Android Emulator
WindRoy is an android emulator for Windows and Mac PC. The emulator is one of the top rated emulators for Windows PC. It has some finest features and is used by many Windows users to run android apps and games. Windows users enjoy android experience with this emulator at hand. It provides full on Android features on Windows and MAC platforms with ease. The app has a simple interface that is understandable to any new user. The menus come with virtual buttons in WindRoy emulator. Unlike other emulators, WindRoy emulator supports both full screen and windowed mode.
The emulator also supports different interface resolutions and can have controls through mouse and keyboard. It also integrates with other Windows applications and runs smoothly. It also lends support for Ethernet and PPPoE. With that said, the internet can be accessed within the emulator itself. Most of the emulators are useful for developers due to the testing features they offer. Likewise, Windroy is also a developer’s kiddo. It helps the developers to test apps and games on the Android platform and know the result. Without having a separate Android device at hand, you can enjoy all the android features on the big screen of your PC with this emulator.
Features of Windroy
There are many interesting and outstanding features offered by Windroy emulator. These features help the emulator stand high in the list.
- Using Windroy emulator, users can enjoy using Android OS on Windows and MAC PC.
- Using this emulator, users can make use of all the functions and functionalities offered by the Windows OS.
- Users can enjoy all the features of the Android OS on Windows PC.
- This emulator keeps the primary lock screen of the mobile platform even on the Windows PC and then gets into the emulator’s interface.
- The user interface of Windroy literally resembles android OS.
- The emulator comes with virtual buttons and easily understandable menu.
- User can get to know about complete features of Android just by using this emulator on their PC.
- Multitasking made easy with WindRoy emulator.
- The emulator supports both full screen and windowed mode.
- It makes use of system’s performance capabilities to increase the user experience.
- This emulator is an option for developers to test the apps on android platform.
How to download and install Windroy Android Emulator for Windows and MAC?
Windroy is said to be a combination of both YouWave and Bluestacks, which are the topmost emulators in the market at present. Its main purpose is to emulate Android in Windows OS. It runs all the android apps owned apps and games on Windows PC. The newer version supported by Windroy is Android 4.0.3. The emulator does not come with built-in app store or play store. The apps cannot be installed directed either. Users need to download the apk file of the app or game and then install it using the emulator. The .apk file needs to be put in SocketeQ\windowsandroid_root\system\ folder. There are few cons to the emulator like lack of audio support, unstable web browser etc.
- Download the Windroy Android Emulator from online to your Windows PC.
- Once the file is downloaded click on the install option to start the installation process. The installation time depends on the speed of the internet connection used.
- On successful installation, click on the file to launch the emulator on your Windows PC.
- You will see the lock screen first and then the real interface of the emulator will be revealed.
- Now, download the apk file of the game or app you want to install. Import the .apk file to WindRoy emulator to install into Windows PC.
- That’ it! Once the installation is completed, you can start playing the game or using the app on Windows PC just like you do it on android platform.