Recover Lost Files in Windows PC
The PC users often Often files permanently from the system and regret. It is conventional that the ‘Shift + Delete’ function removes the file permanently from the memory. The lost files are impossible to recover using traditional ways. No worries as there a couple of very effective software that make the task a walk in the park.
File recovery software
EaseUs is the most trusted software that can be used to bring back the lost files from your hard disk. It can also perform file recovery operation on the SD cards also. When you have deleted the files using the ‘Shift + Delete’ command, the lost files are not in the access limits of a user. The recovery software can work like a charm when the users are operating on Windows 8 and 10 systems. All you have to do is Perform the following steps and get the valuable files back.
How to use EaseUs?
When you have already bypassed the Recycle Bin, the files become irrecoverable. Using EaseUs, a 3rd party recovery software in the Windows Operating System will be very helpful in this case.
The deleted content remains relatively intact only when the particular segment of the hard drive is not overwritten with new files. All you need is the assistance of the data recovery platform. The features of the software are mentioned below
- Recovering permanently eradicated files from the Windows System.
- Selective or customize file recovery from the folders or drives.
- Preserving the names of the long files while performing the restoration operation.
- The software supports disk formats such as FAT, NTFS, EXT2, and EXT3. Even the type of hard disk is irrelevant as it supports IDE, SATA, EIDE, and SCSI devices.
Below is the specific description of the steps to follow.
1. Download the 3rd party recovery software installation file in your system first. Select a drive to install the files properly and make it performance-ready.
2. The next step is to show the 3rd party software a site where it will perform its operation. If you want to recover your files from a segment drive or a folder, just select it and click the option ‘Scan’ to perform the task.
3. The comprehensive scanning will start on the selected part of the hard disk. Depending on the size of the folder or disk drive, the duration of the scanning test will vary. If the folder is large in volume then it might take some time to scan. It also depends on the number of files that are shift deleted from the hard drive. This brilliant software actually works in a non-traditional way. First, it will perform a short scanning operation on the selected folders or drives and then go for a deep scanning procedure.
4. The list of the lost files that can be recovered will be shown to you. you can now select them from the list and then click the ‘Recover’ button to get them restored in your present hard drive.
These 5 simple steps will make your more convenient. Never repent losing a file when you have such elegant software to recover them.