The memory card is an external storage chip instilled in a mobile phone to store extra data. It is of great use and most of the mobile phones come with internal or external memory cards. The main purpose of the memory card is to store different data on it. But what if you forgot your memory card password after you stored some important data, so here we come up with a solution to Unlock or remove memory card password with simple easy steps.
The memory card needs to be protected from external threats as the third person would end up accessing your personal data. That is why; most of the people lock their memory cards with a secure password. However, the work is not done yet as the password needs to be remembered in order to unlock the memory card and access the data.
Many users forget the password of their memory card and suffer a lot. At such times, different methods of unlocking and removing password for memory card come for rescue. Today we shall be discussing 5 best methods to unlock or remove memory card password or any Micro SD card. Read on!
How to Remove memory card password Easily?
There are many effective methods to Unlock/remove memory card password. You can use a software tool to do so, you can format it and you can simply delete the related code. The methods differ from one mobile device to another.
Method 1 – Unlock Micro SD/Memory Card Password
This method to remove/unlock memory card password is applicable for Symbian run mobiles. The steps are as follows.
- Download FExplorer into your Symbian running mobile device.
- Install it and insert your memory card into the phone.
- Run FExplorer and go to C:/System.
- Find the file mmcstore and rename it as mmcstore.txt.
- Copy mmcstore.txt to PC and open it in Notepad.
- In the notepad, you can see your password.
- Use the password to unlock the memory card.
- As you have converted the file name into text format, you are able to see the password.
To unlock Or Remove memory card password or SD Card Password for E series or N series mobile phones, follow the steps below.
- Insert the memory card in your E series or N series Nokia phone.
- Format the memory card by clicking on the appropriate option.
- That’ it! You will not be promoted with password messages anymore.
- This method is proper to use only when the memory card has no important data on it.
- Learn How To Show CPU Temperature On Android Devices.
- This method to unlock/remove memory card password is apt for android devices.
- Start by inserting your memory card into the Android mobile phone.
- Connect the internet to your mobile and download the ES File Explorer into it.
- Go to system folder and find mmcstore in it.
- Rename it as mmcstore.txt and click on open.
- You can now see the password you have set for your memory card.
- Jot it down and click on remove memory card password option in the memory card and enter the password you have noted.
There you go! Use the password to unlock your memory card. Also, know How to Delete Picasa Photos in Android.
Method 4 – Remove Memory card Password
- This password unlocking method for memory card/SD cards involves the use of Nokia Symbian OS run phone to unlock the password.
- Insert your memory card into Nokia Symbian OS phone.
- Download X-PLORE and run it to install into the device.
- After successful installation, pass the numeric value 0.
- You will see few options from which you need to choose Show System Files option.
- Now go to C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore path and input number 3 to enable HEX_Viewer.
- On enabling it you will see values like TMSD02G (c ??”? x???1?4?8?6?2) in the third column.
- If you observe keenly, the characters between the question marks form your password.
- To make it easy, remove question marks from the code and note the password.
For instance, the above password after removing question marks is 14862.
Method 5 – Using PC
- Remove the memory card from the device and insert it into another device.
- Connect the device to PC or laptop that runs on Windows.
- Right-click and select the menu option.
- That’s it! Now you can successfully remove password from memory card.
Note: Guys Here we are just providing the information about this topic. and if you unable to solve this problem then please consult a Tech Expert Nearby you. they will help you in a better way. we are not responsible for any kind of Data & Files Damage/Lost. you might lose all your files if you keep on trying all the methods that are present on the internet. if you are unable to solve your Memory card issue with this article, then it might be an, even more, sever problem. your Memory Card or Micro SD has encountered a more difficult issue so we suggest you to visit an expert in this field. And we are not Experts in this Matter. We are just writing this article to solve some of your Small Issues Only. I hope you understood our concern. Best of Luck.
=>> Don’t Miss: How To Remove Shortcut Virus From PC & USB.
These are the five Best methods to remove/unlock password from memory card any other small memory sticks. By using any of these methods you can easily remove the password from Micro SD card without any hassle.
Comment below even if you are not able to solve this issue after trying all the above methods. so that we will deeply try for a solution to your problem. If you like this article then share it with your friends. Thank you.