Dating apps are now ruling the internet and with the use of the same being in trend, you too must be keen to try them out. Of all the dating apps available, it is Tinder which has gained utmost popularity throughout the world. But there are some who find it difficult to use this app.
The reason being Tinder linked to Facebook. In case you belong to this group and are trying hard to restrict yourself, here is a solution that will allow you to freely use this dating app and find yourself a match.
Yes! For allowing yourself access to Tinder (if not for some serious purpose, be it just for some fun), here are 3 ways you can take up for bringing an end to the relationship Tinder and Facebook share. 😀
But before getting into detail about the methods of using Tinder without Facebook, go through the history hitched to this scenario.
What made Tinder develop relationship with Facebook?
Soon after Facebook’s evolution, it gained huge popularity and this advantage was taken up by some of the webmasters who ended up integrating their website as well as apps to Facebook either in the form of like, share, comment or sign up option.
This is the reason behind people signing up on all such websites unwillingly through their Facebook account thus putting at stake their privacy. Following this norm, Tinder too has made their reach to public through Facebook advertisement and campaigns.
This in a way serves as a trust-builder since people finding matches on Tinder can easily trace their profile on Facebook to verify authenticity.
3 Methods of using Tinder without Facebook
Honestly there is no option available for using Tinder without Facebook. Now either you need to stop using the app or take up any of the below mentioned tips to keep away from putting your privacy at stake.
Here are 3 methods you can take up for using Tinder without Facebook.
1. Make Changes to Tinder Application Priorities in your Facebook account –
In this method, you will have to make changes to Tinder’s privacy setting in Facebook. This will hide your privacy and the same is like accessing Tinder without Facebook. These 4 steps are what you need to follow for making changes to your Tinder priorities in Facebook account.
- Login to Facebook
- Tap on the Lock icon and head towards settings
- In the Settings option of Facebook, scroll down click on the ‘Apps’ option.
- Change the Tinder privacy option on Facebook to ‘Only me’.
- You have successfully hidden Tinder from your profile on the biggest social platform-Facebook. No one will get to know extract any personal information about you nor they will learn about you being a Tinder user.
2. Get a new account on Facebook
If you don’t want your own Facebook account to get associated with Tinder anyhow, then the best option available is getting a new account on Facebook. Though it is not exactly using Tinder without Facebook but it is quite similar to the same as the profile is a fake profile of yours.
Signing up for a new Facebook account is very simple and you can easily open a new account in no time. If you are not so familiar with opening a Facebook account, then follow these tips:
- Go to the official website of Facebook – www.Facebook.com. Here you will have to enter all necessary details like first and last name, date of birth, address as well as password. Before you type the email address, do make sure to have a Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail account.
Coming to implementing changes in your Tinder App post account creation,
- First open the Tinder app and go to settings option at top left corner and open it.
- Next open App settings followed by tapping on Logout option and confirm changes.
This will help you to log out of Tinder successfully. Once done, you will have to sign in to the new Facebook account you created. Go to Tinder Tap on the option ‘Login with Facebook’.
Now, your newly created not-so personal Facebook account will be linked to Tinder and you can go ahead adding information you want to put in your account.
3. Implementing changes to Tinder app settings
This is looked upon as the easiest method of using Tinder without Facebook as here all you need to do is make some changes in your Tinder Application setting. Here are three steps you need to follow for accomplishing this purpose:
- Open your Tinder App
- Head to the Settings section of the app and deselect the option ‘Show me on Tinder Social’.
This will help you in hiding your identity over social media platform too.
So, if you are keen to use Tinder without Facebook, feel free to select any of these three methods. Happy Tinder Hours!! 😀 Comment below how you used this best trick to use Your tinder account with out Facebook account and without knowing to your friends..