Sharing Files or media content has become pretty much simple in the current contemporary days with the advancement in technology. If you are highly excited to share your memorable moments with your friends, you can use SuperBeam app for PC.
SuperBeam App is the Best file sharing application available for all the Windows users. This app is also compatible with other platforms. With just a single click, the users can easily share their preferred files and folders with others.
- Don’t Miss To Download & Install Zapya For PC.
This app enables the users to share or transfer the files among two different devices in an effortless manner. If you are seeking to download the SuperBeam app for Windows PC, we are here to help you through this post. Here, we have come up with a detailed guide to download and install SuperBeam app on the Windows device. Check it out!
Install SuperBeam for Windows PC/Laptop
SuperBeam is one of the simplest and fastest methods to share bulk files between Android devices through Wi-Fi direct. The devices can be paired easily through QR codes, NFC and manual sharing key. It is the best lightweight application that comes with a plethora of features that delivers an excellent user-friendly experience to the users.
This app offers numerous flexibility features. It means that there is a feasibility to pause the downloading and resume them when you’re ready to begin. Similar to the web browser, the SuperBeam app saves the entire data history related to your data transfer.
One of the outstanding features of SuperBeam app is that it helps the users to transfer any kind of file. The SuperBeam app has the ability to transfer any kind of file irrespective of the format. Some of the file formats include audio, video, photos, zip files, contact list and more.
The technology used by this app is completely dependent on the Wi-Fi that you use on your device. In case, if your Wi-Fi connection fails, the SuperBeam app will switch to hotspot mode in order to render uninterrupted data network. The data that you receive through this app will be saved directly to the SD Card.
- Also, Know How To Remove Password To Memory Cards Easily.
- How To Delete Sent Messages/Chat In Whatsapp Messenger.
Features of SuperBeam for Windows PC:
Here are some of the significant features of SuperBeam for your Windows PC or Laptop:
- SuperBeam is one of the simplest and fastest ways to share files among different devices.
- The users can easily transfer files of different formats through this app. This app makes use of the Wi-Fi direct technology or the Wi-Fi connection that is available for transmitting the data at a rapid speed.
- One of the best facilities with this app is that the users need not have to remember the passwords.
- It is pretty simple to pair the devices through the QR codes, NFC or through the sharing key.
- The SuperBeam app has a friendly user interface so that one can move through this app without much difficulty.
- One can even share media files, folders, and more with this app.
- There is a free as well as the paid versions of the SuperBeam application. There is not much difference between the free and pro versions. However, the pro version comes with some additional features compared to the free version.
- The pro version helps the users to share the files among one or more device simultaneously. The free version comes with advertisements while the pro version is completely ad-free.
- If you are using an Android device, you can Download SuperBeam app from the Google Play Store app store.
How to Download & Install SuperBeam for Windows 10/8.7 PC?
If you are seeking to run this app on PC then, you must have a PRO version running on Android device. Follow the simple steps provided below to download and install the latest version of SuperBeam on your Windows 10/8/7 PC or Laptop:
- The users of Windows device can easily download the SuperBeam app on Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator.
- Firstly, Download Bluestacks app player on your Windows PC.
- Ensure that you install the Latest version of the Bluestacks software on your device.
- In a few seconds, you can finish the installation of the Best Android emulator.
- Once you are done with the installation, you can launch the software present on the desktop of the device.
- On the homepage of the Bluestacks app player, you can find the search field.
- As you have already linked your Google account with the emulator, you can access various Google Services.
- The users can directly navigate to the Google Play Store from their Windows PC through the Bluestacks emulator.
- From the search field of the Play Store, enter the app name as SuperBeam.
- Tap the first and foremost app that comes in the top search results.
- You can then hit the install button and begin the installation.
- It then asks you to provide app permissions for accessing the contacts and other apps on your device.
- You can then find that the app has been installed successfully on your Windows PC.
- From then, you can access the SuperBeam app easily through the Bluestacks emulator on Windows.
- That’s it! This is the simple method to download and install SuperBeam app on Windows computer.
Pros of SuperBeam:
- Transfers the data files at a lightning speed
- It is compatible with sharing the files through NFC or QR Code
- Allows the users to send the files through any device with the help of a browser
- One can set up the SuperBeam app with much ease
- Fast WiFi File Sharing.
Cons of SuperBeam:
- It is not direct as an Android Beam.
That’s all! This is the simple process to Download & install SuperBeam App on your Windows PC/Laptop absolutely for free. Hope this guide has helped you to share different file formats among various devices with much ease. So If you are using a shitty app for file transfer between Android Smartphones With The Help Of WiFi, then you should switch to this awesome application Called SuperBeam.
You can Run it on Windows With the help of this post. We Hope this article will be helpful for few android geeks. If You have Any doubts Or queries, Please don’t hesitate to ask us through the comments section at the end of the post. Thank you.